Friday, April 17, 2009

Living in Porto Alegre

Here are some photos from the past year living in Brazil!

CARNAVAL in Porto Alegre


Hiking in Floripa


Hiking in Floripa!

Performing for the St. Andrews Society in Sao Paulo

At the Festa da Uva (GRAPE FESTIVAL)

The Girl from Ipanema in Rio de Janeiro

Trying to learn some Brazilian rhythms in Rio de Janeiro

The Christ in Rio de Janeiro

Outside our home in Porto Alegre the man stops to sharpen our knives.

Performing at a John Deere event in Argentina
My band and me hanging with the Paralamas do Sucesso

My band and me before a show

Playing at Mulligan's Irish pub in Porto Alegre

Some of the sites of Rio Grande do sul


Performing at Armazam Liquid Club

Performing at John Bull Pub

Sunsets from our evenings on the terrace

on stage with Gaucho dancers...scared I'm going to be hit in the head!


After the show

Performing at casa de cultura

Rafting in Rio Grande do Sul


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States