Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm a 'Cover Girl'!

I recently received the honor of not only be featured our East Carolina University Alumni magazine, but also making the cover! I am so thrilled about this that I wanted to share it with everyone! ....oh and 'Go Pirates!'




Servire magazine, the magazine of the East Carolina Alumni Association, is now available online! Be sure to check out our summer issue with feature articles on how ECU alumnus Reid Fogleman and many others took part in ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, why music education is important to Jennifer Licko '98, how East Carolina prepared Robert Benzon '71 to work in the aviation safety industry, and the years of service given to North Carolina by Senator Robert '47 and Katie '46 Morgan. Learn more about ECU's School of Dentistry, friendships built on an ECU connection, kissing on campus in the 1950's, and news and notes from colleges and schools.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States