Thursday, December 6, 2012

So the Celtic Christmas Concert tour is going great! I love playing music with Bob and Dylan...not to be confused with Bob Dylan, although that would be pretty cool also!

It is nice to have friendly and fun people on stage with me who also are passionate about getting the music to a high level of excellence. I'm VERY thankful for these guys with me on stage for the Celtic Christmas concert tour and I do hope to tour with them again in the near future!


There are three more shows on the tour if you haven't been able to catch one yet! 

Dec 6th, 2012 Cullman Hall in New Bern, NC 7:00 PM
252 639 3525

Dec 7th, 2012 The Country Squire in Warsaw, NC 7:30 PM
(910) 296-1727
Dec 8th, 2012 Carteret Co. Public Library, Beaufort, NC 8:00 PM
www.jenniferlicko.com for ticket information

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sacramento, California, United States